dimanche 5 février 2017

Laugh for Scrap Fx


Salut a tous,
Aujourd'hui je vous présente un canvas que j'adore.
J'aime beaucoup travailler avec des couleurs inhabituel.
 J'ai adoré travailler avec les magnifiques chipboards de Scrap fx


Hello everyone,
Today I decided to show you a canvas with a lot of Chipboards.
I love to have fun with colors that I do not always take as green.
It is always a pleasure for me to use Scrap FX Embellishments.

And of course you all know me...... I love making videos so here it is:






Here is the list of equipment.
Scrap FX Products:

{Laugh..... 2014144

Art Deco Alphabet 2016140

Art Deco Numbers 2016141

Others products:

Glue Magic - 45 g in a tube

Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White 

Lindy's Stamp Gang:
 

Bratwurst Brown Shaker

Lederhosen Laurel Shaker

 


Thank you all so very much!

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Scrap fx ici: 
Remember to come and visit the blog Scrap fx here : 

 Cindy 
xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire