jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Une boite a résolution pour Lindy's

Salut a tous. Aujourd'hui je vous présente une boite mixed media en tuto 
J'ai adoré m'amusé. 

Le tuto est en anglais mais on le comprends très bien et biensûr, il y a un petit vidéo de tout cela. 

Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a magical box for New Year, made with Lindy's  Sprays  and Embossing Powder to create amazing texture backgrounds. I love to give the kick off with my resolutions or wish ems of the year that will start.
extra dec plain.jpg
I used 3 differents Spray and  Embossing Powder - Purely White to create my background.

Basic Technique

  1. I simply use the sprays and pat and spraying.

    tuto-extra-dec-2
  2. I used Embossing Powder for the chipboard title.

    tuto-extra-dec-4
  3. Then add sprays for splatters for more details.
    tuto-extra-dec-1
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:

extra-dec-7
You can have a lot of fun with the many colors of Lindy's Sprays

extra-decextra-dec-15
extra-dec-20
extra-dec-10
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.

Tips

  • I love to use string to add texture to my creations.

Lindy's Products

Other Products

Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White

Prima - Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel
Glue Magic - 45 g in a tube


Chipboard Lime Citron The most wonderful time

Emboss it daubber ranger

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ici: 

Remember to come and visit the blog Lindy's Stamp Gang here : 


Rester créative
Stay creative
Cindy 
xxx

1 commentaire: