lundi 13 juin 2016

Tag en noir pour Tresors de Luxe

Store Website

Hello à toutes,

Aujourd'hui j'ai du plaisir avec un petit tag. Je suis encore plus en amour avec la dentelle de Tresors de Luxe elles sont trop top.

Hello dear  Creatives Friends, 
Today I had fun has to make a Tag for you. I 'm in love with the Lace and Flower. The products of Tresors de Luxe is bautiful Again and again


Voici ma marche a suivre
En premier lieu j'ai collé tous mes embellissements et dentelles. 
Par la suite, j'ai tout recouverts de gesso noir. 
Je me suis amusé avec les nouvelles peintures de finnabair au pinceau sec. 
Je suis en amour avec mon tag je l'adore.

Here is my walking has to follow:
 First of all I stuck all my embellishments and laces. 
Afterward, I everything covered of gesso black. 
I had fun with the new paints of finnabair in the dry brush.
 I am in love with my tag I adore him.











J'espère que vous aimez mon projet, oubliez pas de passer par ici:
Hope you liked my Project, Thanks so much for stopping by.

Voici la liste de produits acheter sur la boutique en ligne. 
 Here is the list of produces to buy on
N'oubliez pas d'utilisée le code promo Cindy10 pour un rabais de 10%!!
Please use discount code 'Cindy10' for your 10% discount!

Pack of 24 Purple Fabric Shabby Chic Roses with "Splatter" of gold paint, Very Shabby Chic, 15mm across, PF-050


https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/158693717/pack-de-24-tissu-shabby-chic-roses

Ivory Lace TrimIvory Italian Embroidered Lace for Millinery, Bridal, Couture Design, Sashes, Headbands, Couture Gowns,Crafting LA-801




AD TECH DESIGNER SERIES LOW-TEMP GLUE GUN

Others Products:

Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - Black

Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Emerald Green

Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Pink Blush

Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Silver Spoon

Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Steampunk Copper

Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Vintage Rose

Prima - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic - Aqua-Rose

Prima - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic - Blue-Gold

Prima - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic - Rose-Gold

irRESISTible Tuxedo Black and Wedding Dress

Voici le blog:
Here is the blog

et voici les liens pour la boutique en ligne et Etsy
and here are the links to the online store and Etsy




Rester créatives
Creative yours

Cindy
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire