samedi 16 mai 2015

happiness pour colourarte


 photoblog

Bonjour à tous, Aujourd'hui je vous présente un aperçu d'une couverture que j'ai fait. J'adore bricoler en écoutant des séries.  Faites-vous la même chose????
Hello, Today I present a project full of color. I enjoyed myself to let myself go. I love to let my imagination while listening to some music or series. Do you do this too ????

Pour Fabriquer cette couverture j'ai utilisé plusieurs couleurs de Silks Acrylic glaze. J'ai jouer avec de l'eau et changer les tons.

To cover is thick book canvas I used many of my favorite Silks Acrylic glaze and of course I play with water. I love to add yet throughout my zodiac sign is the lion a fire sign. Whatever I would burn not my artistic creations.
IMG_1856 copy

Les Silks Acrylic glaze je les adorent. 
Elles sont très pigmentés. 

For this project I used  Silks Acrylic glaze.  Working with these colors excite me. 
This highly pigmented product  I love love love!!!!!
Merci de votre attention. J'adore vous inspirer. 
 Thank you for your attention. I love to inspire .
Oublliez pas de passé chaques jours sur le blog de ColourArte l'équipe de dt vous font des inspirations et beaucoup de vidéos.
You can go here on the ColourArte blog the dt  create projects and videos.
http://www.colourarte.com/blog/
Cindy
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire